GROUNDS FOR AN ABSOLUTE DIVORCE IN NORFOLK, VA
MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP
425 MONTICELLO AVENUE, NORFOLK, VIRGINIA 23510
Anthony Montagna is one of the top divorce lawyers in Norfolk, VA
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS
GROUNDS FOR ABSOLUTE DIVORCE IN NORFOLK, VA:
- ADULTERY, SODOMY, OR BUGGERY OUTSIDE OF THE MARRIAGE: Adultery occurs when a spouse has voluntary sexual intercourse with someone other than their spouse. Sodomy occurs when a spouse has oral or anal intercourse with someone of the same sex, opposite sex, or an animal. Buggery occurs when a spouse has sexual intercourse with an animal.
- CONVICTION OF A FELONY AFTER THE MARRIAGE WHERE ONE PARTY IS SENTENCED TO INCARCERATION FOR A PERIOD MORE THAN ONE YEAR, IS INCARCERATED AND COHABITATION HAS NOT RESUMED AFTER KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONFINEMENT.
- CRUELTY AFTER A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR: Conduct by one spouse that renders the marital cohabitation by the other spouse unsafe or endangers the life, limb or health of the other spouse.
- DESERTION OR ABANDONMENT AFTER A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR: It must have the cessation of the marital cohabitation and the spouse causing same must have the intent to desert or abandon the other spouse. Constructive desertion may occur one spouse’s cruelty to the other spouse forces the other spouse to leave the home
- LIVING APART AND SEPARATE FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR. HOWEVER, IF THE PARTIES HAVE ENTERED INTO A PROPERTY SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT AND THEY HAVE NO MINOR CHILDREN AFTER LIVING SEPARATE AND APART FOR SIX MONTHS
150 + YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE AT MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN L.L.P.
With Anthony L. Montagna, III, you can be confident that you have an experienced, professional family law attorney on your side. Anthony will fight to protect you and your family. He knows that every case is important to you, and he will battle for you in court. Anthony and his partners have had thousands of satisfied clients over the years. Most importantly, Anthony is one of the top Divorce Lawyers Norfolk, VA and is conveniently located at 425 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia 23510.
COMMITMENT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
“With over 26 years of experience, I know each case is different, and I provide personalized attention for each client,” says Anthony. “I am committed
to providing my clients with zealous and skillful representation. I know that my client’s case is a serious concern, and I treat every client like I would want
my family treated. I am here to guide you through the complexities of your case and to provide you simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
THREE REASONS TO SELECT ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
1. When you consider hiring an attorney, know that Anthony is here to help you. He is uniquely qualified to handle your simplest or most complex legal matter. Anthony will fight for you in court to ensure that your rights and entitlements are fully protected. He is only satisfied when you are satisfied and amazes people with his quick response to telephone and email requests.
2. Anthony practiced law with his father for over 20 years before he joined Montagna Klein Camden LLP. Anthony’s father was a retired Captain from the Naval Reserves and former Judge Advocate General (JAG). Anthony Montagna, Jr. taught Anthony everything about the division of military pensions, Survivor Benefit Plans (SBP), Thrift Savings Plans (TSP), and Leave and Earning Statements (LES). With the knowledge he acquired from working with his father, Anthony is ready to tackle your divorce, custody and support issues.
3. For over 26 years, Anthony has defended military and civilian individuals charged with serious crimes. He has won countless driving under the influence, reckless driving and traffic cases. As an attorney who has successfully represented individuals charged with murder, abduction, strangulation, rape, robbery, and drug crimes, Anthony is well known for his aggressive representation and complete preparation in defending his clients. Additionally, Anthony has successfully obtained large settlements and trial verdicts for his clients, who were injured in serious automobile, motorcycle, and trucking accidents. When you need a lawyer who thinks outside of the box and obtains great results, call Anthony today.
WE PUT OUR CLIENTS FIRST
At Montagna Klein Camden LLP, Anthony and his partners understand that our firm starts with you, our satisfied clients. At our firm, we strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction. We believe in returning phone calls in a timely fashion and encourage our clients to make an appointment if they have any concerns. Anthony believes strongly in treating his clients like he would want his family members to be treated by colleagues. At our firm, we always put our clients first.
CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCES
If you are a military man or woman, Anthony Montagna is the Military Divorce Lawyer for you. Anthony’s father and former law partner was a retired Captain from the United States Naval Reserve and former Judge Advocate General (JAG). Anthony’s father taught him all about Thrift Savings Plans, Survivor Benefit Plans, division of pensions, and your rights as a serviceman or woman. Anthony appreciates your service to this country, and he believes in giving back to our military men and women with military discounts.
UNION WORKERS WELCOME
AREAS WE SERVE:
- NEWPORT NEWS
- VIRGINIA BEACH
- NEW KENT COUNTY
- WILLIAMSBURG/JAMES CITY COUNTY
- YORK COUNTY
- ISLE OF WIGHT
- SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY
- ACCOMACK COUNTY
- NORTHAMPTON COUNTY