DIVORCE LAWYERS NORFOLK VA
- CONTESTED DIVORCES IN NORFOLK, VA
- UNCONTESTED DIVORCES IN NORFOLK, VA
ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
- WHEN YOU CALL, ASK FOR “TONY MONTAGNA”
- OBTAINING GREAT LEGAL RESULTS FOR 27+ YEARS
- A REPUTABLE NORFOLK, VA DIVORCE LAWYER YOU CAN TRUST
- RESPONSIVE, THOROUGH, AND DEDICATED
- HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY AND DEPENDABLE
- I CARE ABOUT YOU AS A CLIENT AND AS A PERSON
- 425 MONTICELLO AVENUE, SUITE A, NORFOLK, VA 23510
MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP
- 175+ YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
- A CLIENT FIRST LAW FIRM
- SPECIALIZING IN CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCES IN NORFOLK, VA
- TOUGH AND CARING
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY TO ANSWER YOUR CALL
With Anthony L. Montagna, III and Montagna Law, you can be confident that you have experienced, professional family law attorneys on your side. With Anthony, he will discuss whether he believes an uncontested or contested divorce is in your best interests. Most importantly, Anthony and Montagna Law will fight to protect you and your family and make sure someone can answer your call 24 hours a day.
Anthony Montagna, III and Montagna Law attorneys are skilled Divorce Lawyers in Norfolk, VA and are well known in the community. To stay on top of the ever changing laws in Virginia, Anthony is a member of the Virginia State Bar’s Family Law Section.
ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III IS HIGHLY RATED
- Listed as one of the three best divorce lawyers in Norfolk, VA with ThreeBestRated.com. This highly trusted site states, “Expert recommended Top 3 Divorce Lawyers in Norfolk, Virginia. All of our divorce lawyers face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!”
- FIVE STAR CLIENT REVIEW WITH Findlaw. Findlaw is a highly respected company associated with Thomson Reuters.
- Notable Martindale Hubbell Peer Rated for Strong Ethical Standards
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Over 70 FIVE STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS
- 12 FIVE STAR AVVO REVIEWS
EXAMPLES OF WHAT INDIVIDUALS SAY ABOUT ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
- “If you want a dedicated and compassionate attorney for a divorce or custody case, you should call Anthony Montagna, III. He is one of the finest attorneys that I know. He handled the custody case for my granddaughter in her parents’ divorce case. He was thorough, responsive, and highly professional. I am happy to recommend him to all of my friends and family. He made a terribly difficult and stressful situation easy for all parties.”
NORFOLK, VA CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCE LAWYERS WITH EXPERIENCE, COMPASSION AND SKILL
Compared to life’s many events, an individual will rarely experience the sadness, confusion, and heartbreak as that of a divorce. You may wonder how this life changing event will affect you, your children, and your other family members. You realize your happy home life has changed, and you realize that your available income may be reduced.
Do not become forlorn when seeking a divorce in Norfolk, VA. Skilled Norfolk, VA divorce lawyers are only a phone call away. Please call Anthony Montagna, III and Montagna Law at 757-625-3500 or visit us at 425 Monticello Avenue, Suite A, Norfolk, Virginia 23510.
While you may feel overwhelmed by the whole divorce process, please know that Anthony Louis Montagna, III and the lawyers at the firm are here to help you through every step of the process. None of the other Norfolk, VA contested and uncontested divorce lawyers offer the compassion and level of concern for your feelings like Anthony Montagna, III and the team of Norfolk, VA contested and uncontested divorce lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden LLP.
Even if your home is not as grand as the Hermitage Museum in Norfolk, VA and you do not own Dali Paintings, Tiffany Lamps, expensive furniture and Waterford Crystal, Anthony Montagna, III understands that your possessions are valuable to you. He knows you have worked hard for what you have and do not want your property unfairly divided during a divorce in Norfolk, VA. When you need experienced Norfolk, VA Divorce Lawyers, put Montagna Law on your team.
COMMITMENT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
“With over 27 years of experience, I know each case is different, and I provide personalized attention for each client,” says Anthony. “I am committed to providing my clients with zealous and skillful representation. I know that my client’s case is a serious concern, and I treat every client like I would want my family treated. I am here to guide you through the complexities of your case and to provide you simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
NORFOLK, VA DIVORCE LAWYERS WHO ARE WILLING TO DISCUSS IMPORTANT ISSUES WITH CLIENTS
CHILD SUPPORT GUIDELINES (USED BY THE COURT TO SET CHILD SUPPORT, SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-108.2)
EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION (USED BY THE COURT TO DIVIDE PROPERTY, SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-107.3)
DIVISION OF MILITARY PENSIONS (SEE DFAS RETIRED MILITARY LINK)
THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN (A MILITARY RETIREMENT PLAN, SIMILAR TO A 401 (K) PLAN, BUT NOT THE SAME, SEE DFAS TSP LINK)
BRANDENBURG FORMULA (USED BY COURTS TO TRACE AND DETERMINE SEPARATE AND MARITAL PROPERTY IN A CASE, SEE CASE
SURVIVOR BENEFIT PLAN (MILITARY AND CIVIL SERVICE ANNUITY, SEE DFAS SBP LINK
STANDARDS OF PROOF (USUALLY PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE IN CIVIL CASES, WHICH IS MORE THAN 50%, AND CLEAR AND CONVINCING, LIKE WITH ADULTERY, WHICH IS BETWEEN PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE AND BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT)
- FAULT BASIS FOR DIVORCE (USUALLY ADULTERY, DESERTION, CRUELTY, SODOMY, BUGGERY OR INCARCERATED FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR WITH A FELONY, SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-91)
- NO FAULT DIVORCE (USUALLY UNCONTESTED, BUT CAN BE CONTESTED, SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-91)
JURISDICTION (THE RIGHT OF A COURT TO RULE OVER A PERSON OR PROPERTY)
BIO OF ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
- Anthony was born on August 19, 1968 at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. After several months, Anthony and his family moved to Norfolk, VA, his father’s home town.
- Anthony graduated from Norfolk Academy in 1986. After graduation, he attended and graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. At the University of Richmond, Anthony was awarded Intermediate Honors and was a proud member of the the Dean’s List.
- After graduating from the University of Richmond, he attended and graduated from The University of Akron School of Law in 1993. Upon graduating from law school, Anthony joined his father as a partner at Montagna & Montagna, P.C.
- In his free time, Anthony enjoys travelling, reading, watching and playing sports, and spending time with his family. He particularly enjoys spending time with his daughter, Phoebe, who is 17 and attends Norfolk Academy.
SON OF A CAPTAIN, USNR
As the son of an attorney who served his country proudly on active duty and in the reserves in the United States Navy Jag Corps, Anthony has the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure you get the results that you want. He has practiced law for over 27 years and is well known for his knowledge of the law and familiarity with the judges in Norfolk, Virginia.
CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCE LAWYERS IN NORFOLK, VA THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX IN DEVELOPING TRIAL STRATEGIES
Anthony and the team of Norfolk, VA divorce lawyers at MKC LLP strive to answer all questions, to provide regular updates and return all phone calls. If you want attorneys who will think outside of the box, make your case a priority and work hard for you, Anthony and the team of Norfolk, VA divorce lawyers at MKC LLP are the attorneys for you. Make an appointment today to see us at our Norfolk office at 425 Monticello Avenue, Suite A, Norfolk, VA 23510.
425 MONTICELLO AVENUE, SUITE A, NORFOLK, VA 23510
THREE REASONS TO SELECT ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III FOR YOUR DIVORCE CASE IN NORFOLK, VA
1. Anthony is here to help you. He is uniquely qualified to handle your simplest or most complex legal matter. Anthony will fight for you in court to ensure that your rights and entitlements are fully protected. He is only satisfied when you are satisfied and amazes people with his quick response to telephone and email requests.
2. Anthony practiced law with his father for over 20 years before he joined Montagna Klein Camden LLP. Anthony’s father specialized in Divorce law. Anthony’s father taught him well.
3. For over 27 years, Anthony has been thinking outside of the box in resolving divorce issues. Most importantly, he is committed to you and your case.
TRUSTED NORFOLK, VA CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCE LAWYERS PUTTING OUR CLIENTS FIRST
- At Montagna Klein Camden LLP, Anthony and the other attorneys understand that our firm starts with you, our satisfied clients.
- At our firm, we strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction. We believe in returning phone calls in a timely fashion and encourage our clients to make an appointment if they have any concerns.
- Anthony believes strongly in treating his clients like he would want his family members to be treated by colleagues. At our firm, we always put our clients first.
OUR NORFOLK, VA DIVORCE LAWYERS HANDLE CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCES
Our clients have come to expect nothing less than great representation at a reasonable price for a contested divorce or an uncontested divorce in Norfolk, Virginia. Anthony and the team of Norfolk, VA divorce lawyers at MKC LLP will prepare a separation agreement to resolve your divorce issues amicably or start preparing a successful strategy in order to protect your property and your children in a contested divorce. After discussing your divorce case with you and answering all of your questions, Anthony and his team of Norfolk, VA Divorce lawyers will provide to you the guidance and advice you need.
OVER 175 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
Anthony Montagna, III has been helping Norfolk, VA Divorce clients as a Norfolk, VA Divorce Attorney for over 27 years. More importantly, Anthony Montagna, III and the other lawyers at the firm have over 175 years of combined legal experience to get you the results you deserve. As a client first law firm, Montagna Klein Camden LLP provides quality representation at a reasonable price.
Anthony and the lawyers at the firm believe that you deserve a team of Norfolk Divorce Lawyers who are willing to utilize all of their resources to get you the result you want. In particular, Anthony and the team of divorce lawyers at the firm are known as Norfolk Divorce attorneys, who are exceptionally skilled, hardworking and dependable.
If you are a military man or woman, Anthony Montagna, III is the Military Divorce Lawyer for you. Anthony’s father and former law partner was a retired Captain from the United States Naval Reserve and former Judge Advocate General (JAG).
Anthony’s father taught him all about Thrift Savings Plans, Survivor Benefit Plans, division of pensions, and your rights as a serviceman or woman. Anthony appreciates your service to this country, and he believes in giving back to our military men and women with military discounts.
UNION WORKERS WELCOME
IN ADDITION TO DIVORCES, ANTHONY HANDLES MANY FAMILY LAW MATTERS
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Separation Agreements
- Protective Orders
- Contested Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces
A REPUTABLE NORFOLK, VA DIVORCE LAWYER YOU CAN TRUST
- It is important to hire a Norfolk, VA Divorce Attorney with whom you feel comfortable. Many lawyers forget that the client is number one. We at Montagna Klein Camden LLP value the client and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
- We are conveniently located at 425 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA, a mere five minutes from the new court complex in downtown Norfolk. We offer reasonable fees and payment plans in many instances. When you need the best, call Anthony Montagna who has someone available to take your call 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Anthony Montagna represents clients from every zip code in Norfolk, Virginia. However, some of the zip codes where Anthony’s clients live are the following: 23518, 23508, 23510, 23501, 23506, and 23504.
If you seek information about your case in the Circuit Court, please follow this link
FREQUENTLY ASKED DIVORCE QUESTIONS:
- Military Pensions and TSP
- How to Obtain a Divorce in Virginia
- Grounds for Divorce in Virginia
- Spousal Support and Maintenance
- How To Calculate Child Support
- How to Divide Military Pension