Divorce Lawyers Virginia Beach, VA
- CONTESTED DIVORCES
- UNCONTESTED DIVORCES
ANTHONY L. MONTAGNA, III
- FORMER GUARDIAN AD LITEM
- PRACTICING LAW FOR 27+ YEARS
- TOUGH AND EMPATHETIC
- ONE COLUMBUS CENTER, SUITE 600, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23462
MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP
- A CLIENT FIRST LAW FIRM
- 175+ YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
- WE PUT THE MONTAGNA LAW TEAM IN YOUR CORNER
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY TO ANSWER YOUR CALL
With Anthony L. Montagna, III and the lawyers at MKC LLP, you can be confident that you have experienced, professional family law attorneys on your side for your case in Virginia Beach, VA. Anthony and the divorce lawyers at the firm will discuss whether they believe an uncontested or contested divorce is in your best interests. Most importantly, we will fight to protect you and your family and make sure someone can answer your call 24 hours a day.
Anthony Montagna, III and the divorce lawyers at the firm are well known in the community. To stay on top of the ever changing laws in Virginia, Anthony is a member of the Virginia State Bar’s Family Law Section.
Attorney Anthony Montagna, III, like all of the lawyers at our firm, knows that every case is important to you, and he will battle for you in court. Anthony has been practicing law for over 27 years and offers a free consultation.
ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III IS HIGHLY RATED VIRGINIA BEACH, VA DIVORCE LAWYER
- Listed as one of the three best divorce lawyers in Norfolk, VA with ThreeBestRated.com. This highly trusted site states, “Expert recommended Top 3 Divorce Lawyers in Norfolk, Virginia. All of our divorce lawyers face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!”
- FIVE STAR CLIENT REVIEW WITH Findlaw. Findlaw is a highly respected company associated with Thomson Reuters.
- Notable Martindale Hubbell Peer Rated for Strong Ethical Standards
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Over 55 FIVE STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS
DIVORCE LAWYERS IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA OFFERING EXPERIENCE, COMPASSION AND SKILL
Compared to life’s many events, an individual will rarely experience the sadness, confusion, and heartbreak as that of a divorce in Virginia Beach, VA. You may wonder how this life changing event will affect you, your children, and your other family members. You realize your happy home life has changed, and you realize that your available income may be reduced.
Do not become forlorn. Fortunately, knowledgeable Virginia Beach, VA divorce lawyers are only a phone call away. Please call Anthony Montagna, III and the firm at 757-625-3500 or visit us at ONE COLUMBUS CENTER, SUITE 600, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23462.
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA DIVORCE LAWYERS WHO ARE HERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE DIVORCE PROCESS
While you may feel overwhelmed by the whole divorce process, please know that Anthony Louis Montagna, III and our lawyers are here to help you through every step of the process. None of the other Virginia Beach, VA contested and uncontested divorce lawyers offer the compassion and level of concern for your feelings like Anthony Montagna, III and the divorce lawyers at MKC LLP.
Even if your home is not as grand as the Hermitage Museum and you do not own Dali Paintings, Tiffany Lamps, expensive furniture and Waterford Crystal, Anthony Montagna, III and the divorce lawyers at MKC LLP understand that your possessions are valuable to you. Attorney Anthony Montagna and the firm lawyers know you have worked hard for what you have and do not want your property unfairly divided during a divorce. That is why you need the experienced Virginia Beach, VA Divorce Lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden LLP.
COMMITMENT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
“With over 26 years of experience, I know each case is different, and I provide personalized attention for each client,” says Anthony. “I am committed to providing my clients with zealous and skillful representation. I know that my client’s case is a serious concern, and I treat every client like I would want my family treated. I am here to guide you through the complexities of your case and to provide you simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES IN A VIRGINIA BEACH, VA DIVORCE WE DISCUSS WITH CLIENTS
- CHILD SUPPORT GUIDELINES (USED BY THE COURT TO SET CHILD SUPPORT, SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-108.2
- EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION (USED BY THE COURT TO DIVIDE PROPERTY, SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-107.3
- DIVISION OF MILITARY PENSIONS (SEE DFAS RETIRED MILITARY LINK)
- THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN (A MILITARY RETIREMENT PLAN, SIMILAR TO A 401 (K) PLAN, BUT NOT THE SAME, SEE DFAS TSP LINK
- BRANDENBURG FORMULA (USED BY COURTS TO TRACE AND DETERMINE SEPARATE AND MARITAL PROPERTY IN A CASE, SEE CASE
- SURVIVOR BENEFIT PLAN (MILITARY AND CIVIL SERVICE ANNUITY, SEE DFAS SBP LINK
STANDARDS OF PROOF (USUALLY PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE IN CIVIL CASES, WHICH IS MORE THAN 50%, AND CLEAR AND CONVINCING, LIKE WITH ADULTERY, WHICH IS BETWEEN PREPONDERANCE OF THE EVIDENCE AND BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT
- FAULT BASIS FOR DIVORCE (USUALLY ADULTERY, DESERTION, CRUELTY, SODOMY, BUGGERY OR INCARCERATED FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR WITH A FELONY, (SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-91)
NO FAULT DIVORCE (USUALLY UNCONTESTED, BUT CAN BE CONTESTED, SEE VA CODE SECTION 20-91
JURISDICTION (THE RIGHT OF A COURT TO RULE OVER A PERSON OR PROPERTY)
BIO OF ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
- Anthony was born on August 19, 1968 at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. After several months, Anthony and his family moved to Norfolk, VA, his father’s home town.
- In his free time, Anthony enjoys travelling, reading, watching and playing sports, and spending time with his family. He particularly enjoys spending time with his daughter, Phoebe, who is 17 and attends Norfolk Academy.
- Anthony graduated from Norfolk Academy in 1986. After graduation, he attended and graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. At the University of Richmond, Anthony was awarded Intermediate Honors and was a proud member of the the Dean’s List.
- After graduating from the University of Richmond, he attended and graduated from The University of Akron School of Law in 1993. Upon graduating from law school, Anthony joined his father as a partner at Montagna & Montagna, P.C.
SON OF A CAPTAIN, USNR
As the son of an attorney who served his country proudly on active duty and in the reserves in the United States Navy Jag Corps, Anthony has the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure you get the results that you want. He has practiced law for over 26 years and is well known for his knowledge of the law and familiarity with the judges in Virginia Beach, VA.
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA DIVORCE LAWYERS WHO THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX IN DEVELOPING TRIAL STRATEGIES
Anthony and the lawyers at MKC LLP strive to answer all questions, to provide regular updates and return all phone calls. If you want attorneys who will think outside of the box, make your case a priority and work hard for you, Anthony and our team of Virginia Beach, VA divorce lawyers are the attorneys for you. Make an appointment today to see us at the Virginia Beach, VA divorce office, ONE COLUMBUS CENTER, SUITE 600, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23462.
THREE REASONS TO SELECT ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
1. Anthony is here to help you. He is uniquely qualified to handle your simplest or most complex Virginia Beach, VA divorce matter. Anthony will fight for you in court to ensure that your rights and entitlements are fully protected. He is only satisfied when you are satisfied and amazes people with his quick response to telephone and email requests.
2. Anthony practiced law with his father for over 20 years before he joined Montagna Klein Camden LLP. Anthony’s father was a retired Captain from the Naval Reserves and former Judge Advocate General (JAG). Anthony Montagna, Jr. taught Anthony everything about the division of military pensions, Survivor Benefit Plans (SBP), Thrift Savings Plans (TSP), and Leave and Earning Statements (LES). With the knowledge he acquired from working with his father, Anthony is ready to tackle your divorce, custody and support issues.
3. For over 26 years, Anthony has defended military and civilian individuals charged with serious crimes. He has won countless driving under the influence, reckless driving and traffic cases. As an attorney who has successfully represented individuals charged with murder, abduction, strangulation, rape, robbery, and drug crimes, Anthony is well known for his aggressive representation and complete preparation in defending his clients. Additionally, Anthony has successfully obtained large settlements and trial verdicts for his clients, who were injured in serious automobile, motorcycle, and trucking accidents. When you need a lawyer who thinks outside of the box and obtains great results, call Anthony today.
WE PUT OUR CLIENTS FIRST
- Anthony understands that our firm starts with you, our satisfied clients.
- At our firm, we strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction. We believe in returning phone calls in a timely fashion and encourage our clients to make an appointment if they have any concerns.
- Anthony believes strongly in treating his clients like he would want his family members to be treated by colleagues. At our firm, we always put our clients first.
CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCES
Our clients have come to expect nothing less than great representation at a reasonable price for a contested divorce or an uncontested divorce in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Anthony and the team of divorce lawyers at MKC LLP will prepare a separation agreement to resolve your divorce issues amicably or start preparing a successful strategy in order to protect your property and your children in a contested divorce. After discussing your Virginia Beach, VA divorce case with you and answering all of your questions, Anthony and our team of Divorce lawyers will provide to you the guidance and advice you need.
OVER 175 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
Anthony Montagna has been helping Virginia Beach, VA Divorce clients for over two decades. More importantly, Anthony Montagna and the lawyers at the firm have over 175 years of combined legal experience to get you the results you deserve. As a client first attorney, Anthony Montagna, III provides quality representation at a reasonable price.
Anthony believes that you deserve a team of Divorce Lawyers who are willing to utilize all of their resources to get you the result you want during your Virginia Beach, VA divorce. In particular, Anthony and the team of divorce lawyers at MKC LLP are known as Virginia Beach divorce attorneys, who are exceptionally skilled, hardworking and dependable.
If you are a military man or woman, Anthony Montagna, III is the Military Divorce Lawyer for you. Anthony’s father and former law partner was a retired Captain from the United States Naval Reserve and former Judge Advocate General (JAG).
Anthony’s father taught him all about Thrift Savings Plans, Survivor Benefit Plans, division of pensions, and your rights as a serviceman or woman. Anthony appreciates your service to this country, and he believes in giving back to our military men and women with military discounts.
UNION WORKERS WELCOME
IN ADDITION TO DIVORCES, ANTHONY HANDLES MANY FAMILY LAW MATTERS
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Separation Agreements
- Protective Orders
- Contested Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces
REPUTABLE VIRGINIA BEACH, VA DIVORCE LAWYERS YOU CAN TRUST
- It is important to hire a Virginia Beach, VA Divorce Attorney with whom you feel comfortable. Many lawyers forget that the client is number one. At our firm, we value the client and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
- We are conveniently located at ONE COLUMBUS CENTER, SUITE 600, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23462.
- We offer reasonable fees and payment plans in many instances. Anthony Montagna, III has someone available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to answer your call.
If you seek information about your case in the Circuit Court, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED DIVORCE QUESTIONS:
- Military Pensions and TSP
- How to Obtain a Divorce in Virginia
- Grounds for Divorce in Virginia
- Spousal Support and Maintenance
- How To Calculate Child Support
- How to Divide Military Pension