CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS NEWPORT NEWS VA
ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
27+ YEARS OF LEGAL EXPERIENCE
TOUGH, HONEST, AND DEPENDABLE
DEFENSE OF ALL FELONY CHARGES
DEFENSE OF ALL MISDEMEANOR CHARGES
4302 HUNTINGTON AVENUE, NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23607
MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP
175+YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
A CLIENT FIRST LAW FIRM
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS
With Anthony L. Montagna, III, you can be confident that you have an experienced traffic and criminal attorney on your side. Anthony will fight to protect you and your family. He knows that every case is important to you, and he will battle for you in court. Anthony and the lawyers at Montagna Law have had thousands of satisfied clients.
Although each case is different and results in one case do not guarantee results in other cases, some of our favorable court cases are the following:
- FELONY POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE DRUGS: DISMISSED
- FELONY OBJECT PENETRATION: CLIENT PLEAD TO MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT AND BATTERY
- FELONY POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE DRUGS: DISMISSED
- FIRST DEGREE MURDER: CLIENT PLEAD TO VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER
- MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT AND BATTERY: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE MARIJUANA: NOLLE PROSEQUI (DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE)
- INDECENT EXPOSURE: DISMISSED
- ROBBERY: DISMISSED
- HARASSING PHONE CALLS: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR HIT AND RUN: DISMISSED
- VIOLATION OF A PROTECTIVE ORDER: DISMISSED
- RECKLESS DRIVING: DISMISSED
- CONCEALED GUN: DISMISSED
- DUI: DISMISSED
- FELONY HIT AND RUN: REDUCED TO MISDEMEANOR
- FELONY ARSON:
BIO OF ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III:
- Anthony was born on August 19, 1968 at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina.
- After several months, Anthony and his family moved to Norfolk, Virginia, his father’s home town.
- Anthony graduated from Norfolk Academy in 1986.
- After graduation, Anthony attended and graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. At the University of Richmond, Anthony was awarded Intermediate Honors and was a proud member of the the Dean’s List.
- After graduating from the University of Richmond, Anthony attended and graduated from The University of Akron School of Law in 1993.
- Upon graduating from law school, Anthony joined his father as a partner at Montagna & Montagna, P.C.
- In his free time, Anthony enjoys travelling, reading, watching and playing sports, and spending time with his family. He particularly enjoys spending time with his daughter, Phoebe, who is 17 and attends Norfolk Academy.
SON OF A CAPTAIN, USNR
As the son of an attorney who served his country proudly on active duty and in the reserves in the United States Navy Jag Corps, Anthony has the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure you get the results that you want. He has practiced law for over 25 years and is well known for his knowledge of the law and familiarity with the judges in Newport News and all of Hampton Roads, VA.
COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS
“With more than 27 years of experience, I know each Newport News, VA criminal case is different, and I provide personalized attention for each client,” says Anthony. “I am committed to providing my clients with zealous and skillful representation. I know that my client’s case is a serious concern, and I treat every client like I would want my family treated. I am here to guide you through the complexities of your case and to provide you simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
U.S. District Court
Eastern District of Virginia
U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
Virginia Supreme Court
U.S. Supreme Court
1993 University of Akron School of Law, Akron, OH, J.D.
1990 University of Richmond, Richmond, VA, B.A., Major: Economics, Intermediate Honors, Dean’s List
TENACIOUS CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER:
When accused of committing a crime, it is important to hire a tenacious criminal defense lawyer like Anthony L. Montagna, III who is capable of fighting hard to defend your rights. Anthony understands that there is nothing more concerning, stressful, and difficult than knowing that you have been charged with a crime for which you may go to jail. Fortunately, when Anthony defends you, he will explain the elements of the crimes, the penalties, and the legal process. Our Newport News office is located at 4302 Huntington Avenue, Newport News, VA 23607.
UNION WORKERS WELCOME
OVER 175 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
Many of our clients our union workers, locals, students, vacationers, and military men and women. Even if you are not familiar with the area, it is important to hire a lawyer who is familiar with the courts, clerks, and judges.
For over 27 years, Anthony has been representing men and women who were mistakenly charged with a crime that they did not commit and individuals who made a mistake and need the best counsel available. At Montagna Klein Camden LLP, our lawyers have over 175 years of combined legal experience. You deserve the benefit of that experience.
A+ RATED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
In Virginia, there are countless attorneys. However, when you may lose your freedom and go to jail, it is important to hire a lawyer who is skilled, trial tested, and reputable. Anthony Montagna, III is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and has a stellar reputation in the community.
CITIES AND COUNTIES THAT WE SERVE
- VIRGINIA BEACH
- NEWPORT NEWS
- NEW KENT
- WILLIAMSBURG/JAMES CITY
EXAMPLES OF CRIMES THAT WE DEFEND
- POSSESSION OF DRUGS
- POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE DRUGS
- GRAND LARCENY
- PETTY LARCENY
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT
- ASSAULT AND BATTERY
- OBTAINING MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE
- OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
- ALL OTHER MISDEMEANORS AND FELONIES
CONTACT US TODAY
If you have been arrested, charged or investigated for a crime, you should contact us immediately, trial tested criminal defense lawyers for a free initial consultation. We are available 24 hours a day to answer your call. We are ready to help you defend yourself against one of the most challenging events in your life.
HIRE AN EXPERIENCED CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEY TO DEFEND YOU
We will assist you or a family member in setting a bond hearing immediately. As criminal defense lawyers, we have experience with the prosecutors in Newport News, VA.
The top Norfolk criminal lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden, including Anthony Montagna, III, understand the uncertainty of what happens next following an arrest for a criminal charge. If you need a criminal lawyer, make an appointment with us.
We will zealously defend you and assist you in every step of the criminal process. We will explain the elements of the crime, the burden of proof, what the Commonwealth must show, and any defenses you might have.
If evidence was illegally seized, we will explain to you fruit of the poisonous tree, suppression of evidence and statements, and motions that can be filed to ensure you receive the most favorable disposition.
Whether you need representation at a preliminary hearing or trial, the attorneys at Montagna Klein Camden will fight for you in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News or any city or county in Virginia. Our law firm has years of legal experience, and we’ll use that experience to negotiate a favorable plea or defend your case before a judge or jury.
CALL MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP TODAY
If you have been arrested, charged or investigated for a crime, contact the law office of Montagna Klein Camden. Call 757-625-3500 now for a free consultation. Our criminal defense attorneys are available to help you protect your rights and defend yourself against one of the most challenging events of your life.