CHILD CUSTODY LAWYERS NORFOLK VA
ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
SPECIALIZING IN CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION CASES IN NORFOLK, VA
HELPING GOOD PEOPLE WITH CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION CASES IN NORFOLK, VA FOR OVER 26 YEARS
FORMER GUARDIAN AD LITEM
MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP
425 MONTICELLO AVENUE, NORFOLK, VA 23510
WE PUT THE CLIENT FIRST IN NORFOLK, VA CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION CASES
FIGHTING FOR OUR CLIENTS IN CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION CASES IN NORFOLK, VA
MILITARY, UNION, POLICE, FIREFIGHTER, TEACHER, AND SENIOR DISCOUNTS
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS
If you have a custody or visitation case and are looking for an experienced child custody or visitation lawyer in Norfolk, VA, contact Anthony L. Montagna, III and the lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden LLP. Our firm can assist you with your important case. Anthony specializes in child custody and child visitation cases in Norfolk, VA.
Anthony Montagna, III has helped countless clients file Custody and Visitation Petitions and Motions to Amend Custody and Visitation Orders in Norfolk, VA. Additionally, Anthony regularly answers clients’ questions about the following:
- res judicata
- physical custody
- legal custody
- shared custody
- split custody.
In Norfolk, VA, Attorney Montagna has been instrumental in persuading judge’s to hold opposing parties in contempt for violating custody and visitation orders. When you want a knowledgeable child custody and visitation lawyer for your important case in Norfolk, VA, call Anthony Montagna, III.
With Anthony L. Montagna, III, you can be confident that you have an experienced, professional attorney on your side for your custody or visitation battle in Norfolk, Virginia. Attorney Montagna, III can assist you with your custody or visitation case in the Norfolk Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court or during your divorce case in the Norfolk Circuit Court.
We are located at 425 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510 and are minutes away from the Norfolk Circuit Court and Norfolk Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court. Our phone number is 757-625-3500.
HIGHLY RATED CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION LAWYERS IN NORFOLK, VA
- Listed as one of the three best divorce lawyers in Norfolk, VA with ThreeBestRated.com. ThreeBestRated.com , a highly trusted site, states, “Expert recommended Top 3 Divorce Lawyers in Norfolk, Virginia. All of our divorce lawyers face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!”
- FIVE STAR CLIENT REVIEW WITH Findlaw. Findlaw is a highly respected company associated with Thomson Reuters.
- Notable Martindale Hubbell Peer Rated for Strong Ethical Standards
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Over 40 FIVE STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS
Anthony will fight to protect you and your family. He knows that every case is important to you, and he will battle for you in court. As child custody and visitation lawyers in Norfolk, VA, Anthony and his partners have had countless satisfied clients. Most importantly, Anthony frequently receives five star reviews on google and other rating sites, and we invite you to read Anthony’s 5 Star reviews on google.
ALTHOUGH EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT AND THE RESULTS OF ONE CASE DO NOT GUARANTEE RESULTS IN A DIFFERENT CASE, SOME OF ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III’S FAVORABLE RESULTS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Allegation of child being sexually assaulted when Mother had physical Custody: PHYSICAL CUSTODY AWARDED TO FATHER (CLIENT)
- AlLegation that Mother was an alcoholic: PHYSICAL CUSTODY AWARDED TO FATHER (CLIENT)
- Allegations that Mother was drinking and Father could be better provider: PHYSICAL CUSTODY REMAINS WITH MOTHER (CLIENT) AS ALLEGATIONS PROVED FALSE
- COURT AWARDED PHYSICAL CUSTODY TO MOTHER (CLIENT)
- Allegations that Father’s significant other was abusive: PHYSICAL CUSTODY TO FATHER (CLIENT)
COMMITMENT TO MY CLIENTS:
“With over 26 years of experience, I know each Norfolk, VA child custody and visitation case is different, and I provide personalized attention for each client,” says Anthony. “I am committed to providing my clients with zealous and skillful representation when clients are seeking experienced child custody and visitation lawyers in Norfolk, VA. ” I know that my client’s case is a serious concern, and I treat every client like I would want my family treated. I am here to guide you through the complexities of your child custody or visitation case and to provide you simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
BIO OF ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
- Anthony was born on August 19, 1968 at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. After several months, he and his family moved to Norfolk, Virginia, his father’s home town.
- Anthony graduated from Norfolk Academy in 1986. After graduation, Anthony attended and graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. At the University of Richmond, he was awarded Intermediate Honors and was a proud member of the the Dean’s List.
- After graduating from the University of Richmond, Anthony attended and graduated from The University of Akron School of Law in 1993.
- Upon graduating from law school, Anthony joined his father as a partner at Montagna & Montagna, P.C.
- In his free time, Anthony enjoys travelling, reading, watching and playing sports, and spending time with his family. He particularly enjoys spending time with his daughter, Phoebe, who is 17 and attends Norfolk Academy.
REPRESENTING CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION CLIENTS FROM NORFOLK, VA NEIGHBORHOODS AND ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Anthony Montagna, III will represent you in the Norfolk Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court and the Norfolk Circuit for a child custody or visitation case wherever you may live. However, we are particularly happy to represent a Norfolk, VA resident, who lives in one of Norfolk’s neighborhoods, such as: Ingleside, Stonebridge, Broad Creek, Broad Creek Shores, Lamberts Point, Kensington/Old Dominion, Park Place, Ghent, Old Huntersville, Ballentine Place, Coleman Place, Sherwood Forest, Norview, Wards Corner, Meadowbrook, Titustown, Tanners Creek East, Camellia Shores, East Ocean View, Larrymore Lawns, Bayview, Bromley, Azalea Acres/Azalea Lakes, Janaf, Hollywood Homes/Maple Hall, Military Circle, Pleasant Point, Larchmont, Edgewater, Glengarif, Hollybriar Point, Downtown, East Ghent, West Ghent, East Beach, Talbot Park, or Camelia Acres. WHEREVER YOU MAY LIVE, WE WELCOME YOU AS A CLIENT!
SON OF A NAVY VETERAN
As the son of an attorney who served his country proudly on active duty and in the reserves in the United States Navy Jag Corps, Anthony has the necessary experience and knowledge to fight to get you get the results that you want. Anthony has practiced law for over 26 years and is well known for his knowledge of the law and familiarity with the judges in Norfolk, Virginia.
ANSWERING CALLS 24 HOURS A DAY AND SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, INCLUDING HOLIDAYS
Anthony strives to answer all questions, to provide regular updates and return all phone calls. If you want an attorney who will think outside of the box, make your case a priority and work hard for you, Anthony is the attorney for you. Anthony and the firm have someone to answer your calls 24 hours a day and seven days a week, including holidays.
425 MONTICELLO AVENUE, NORFOLK, VA 23510
A+ RATED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
Although Anthony’s father passed away in October, 2013, the knowledge that he possessed did not die with him. Fortunately, Anthony’s father taught him well.
When you want one of the best Child Custody Lawyers in Norfolk, VA call our firm at 757-625-3500 and make an appointment today to see us at our Norfolk office at 425 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia 23510.
FORMER GUARDIAN AD LITEM
Anthony Montagna, III has extensive experience representing mothers, fathers, and children as a Guardian ad Litem. A Guardian ad Litem is an attorney, who is appointed by the court to represent the child’s best interest. The Guardian ad Litem does not represent either the mother, father, or any interested parties.
When child custody is an issue before the court, the Judge will make a decision about the following:
- Legal Custody: Involves the important decision making issues for the child (responsibility for the care and control of the child and authority to make decisions concerning the child even though the child’s primary residence may be with only one parent)
- Physical Custody: Involves where the child lives (physical and custodial care)
- Joint Legal Custody: Where both parents retain joint responsibility for the care and control of the child and joint authority to make decisions concerning the child even though the child’s primary residence may be with only one parent
- Joint Physical Custody: Where both parents share physical and custodial care of the child
- Visitation: Involves parenting time or visiting with the child when you are not the physical custodian
THREE REASONS TO SELECT ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
1. When you consider hiring an attorney, know that Anthony is here to help you. He is uniquely qualified to handle your simplest or most complex legal matter. Anthony will fight for you in court to ensure that your rights and entitlements are fully protected. He is only satisfied when you are satisfied and amazes people with his quick response to telephone and email requests.
2. Anthony practiced law with his father for over 20 years before he joined Montagna Klein Camden LLP. His father was a retired Captain from the Naval Reserves and former Judge Advocate General (JAG). Anthony Montagna, Jr. taught Anthony everything about the division of military pensions, High 3, DFAS, Survivor Benefit Plans (SBP), Thrift Savings Plans (TSP), and Leave and Earning Statements (LES). With the knowledge he acquired from working with his father, Anthony is ready to tackle your divorce, custody and support issues.
3. For over 26 years, Anthony has defended military and civilian individuals charged with serious crimes. He has won countless driving under the influence, reckless driving and traffic cases. As an attorney who has successfully represented individuals charged with murder, abduction, strangulation, rape, robbery, and drug crimes, Anthony is well known for his aggressive representation and complete preparation in defending his clients. Additionally, Anthony has successfully obtained large settlements and trial verdicts for his clients, who were injured in serious automobile, motorcycle, and trucking accidents. When you need a lawyer who thinks outside of the box and obtains great results, call Anthony today.
The lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden, a Norfolk, VA child custody law firm and located at 425 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia 23510, understand that nothing is more terrifying than the thought of losing custody of your children. Anthony is acutely aware of the stress and worry that our clients experience during a contested custody matter in Norfolk, Virginia. Together, you and your team of seasoned custody lawyers will sit down and develop a strategy to obtain the results you desire.
After your divorce, Anthony is familiar with registering and modifying custody, visitation, and support orders. When Anthony represents you in court, he is well prepared and well versed in the law. Anthony has compassion and drive. He understands that nothing is more valuable than your children.
When you want a lawyer who will fight for you in court, call Anthony Montagna. Anthony will sit down with you and explain the strengths of your case and advise you how to improve your weaknesses in our Norfolk office at 425 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia 23510.
Civilians and military personnel can rest easily when they have Anthony Montagna, III representing them. When you sit down with Anthony, he will explain to you every strength and weakness of you case. He will explain his strategy and how the court system works.
If you have questions, Anthony, as one of the most skilled child custody lawyers in Norfolk, VA, will answer your questions simply and straightforwardly. He will explain his billing and your expected costs. In many cases a payment plan is available and his fees are very reasonable. Most importantly, Anthony offers senior, military, student, and union discounts.
When you need a Norfolk child custody lawyer, who is tough as nails, passionate, and well prepared, call Anthony Montagna, III. Together, you and Anthony, will be a great team.
UNION MEMBERS WELCOME
CONTACT CLERKS FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CASE
If you have questions about your case in the Norfolk Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, please visit THE NORFOLK JUVENILE AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS DISTRICT COURT WEBSITE.
If you have questions about your case in the Norfolk Circuit Court, please visit THE NORFOLK CIRCUIT COURT WEBSITE.
If you have questions about modifying a previous custody order, please see MY WEB POST ABOUT MODIFYING A PREVIOUS CHILD CUSTODY ORDER.