CHILD CUSTODY LAWYERS NEWPORT NEWS VA
ANTHONY MONTAGNA, III
WINNING CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION CASES FOR 26+ YEARS IN NEWPORT NEWS, VA
MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN L.L.P.
4302 HUNTINGTON AVENUE, NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23607
HELPING GOOD PEOPLE WITH CHILD CUSTODY CASES FOR OVER 26 YEARS
MILITARY, UNION, TEACHER, AND SENIOR DISCOUNTS
THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS
175 + YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE AT MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN L.L.P.
If you have a custody case and are looking for experienced child custody lawyers in Newport News, VA, contact Montagna Klein Camden today. With Anthony L. Montagna, III, you can be confident that you have an experienced, professional child custody attorney on your side for your custody battle in Newport News, Virginia.
As with all of the Montagnas, Anthony will fight to protect you and your family. He knows that every case is important to you, and he will battle for you in court. As child custody lawyers in Newport News, VA, Anthony and his partners have had countless satisfied clients. Most importantly, Anthony frequently receives five star reviews on google and other rating sites.
With Anthony L. Montagna, III, you can be confident that you have an experienced and professional family law attorney on your side. He knows that every case is important to you, and he will battle for you in court.
COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS
“With more than 26 years of experience, I know each case is different, and I provide personalized attention for each client,” says Anthony. “I am committed to providing my clients with zealous and skillful representation. I know that my client’s case is a serious concern, and I treat every client like I would want my family treated. I am here to guide you through the complexities of your case and to provide you simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
HIGHLY RATED CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION LAWYERS IN NORFOLK, VA
- Listed as one of the three best divorce lawyers in Norfolk, VA with ThreeBestRated.com. ThreeBestRated.com , a highly trusted site, states, “Expert recommended Top 3 Divorce Lawyers in Norfolk, Virginia. All of our divorce lawyers face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!”
- FIVE STAR CLIENT REVIEW WITH Findlaw. Findlaw is a highly respected company associated with Thomson Reuters.
- Notable Martindale Hubbell Peer Rated for Strong Ethical Standards
- A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Over 39 FIVE STAR GOOGLE REVIEW
- Anthony was born on August 19, 1968 at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. After several months, Anthony and his family moved to Norfolk, Virginia, his father’s home town.
- Anthony graduated from Norfolk Academy in 1986. After graduation, Anthony attended and graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. At the University of Richmond, Anthony was awarded Intermediate Honors and was a proud member of the the Dean’s List.
- After graduating from the University of Richmond, Anthony attended and graduated from The University of Akron School of Law in 1993.
- Upon graduating from law school, Anthony joined his father as a partner at Montagna & Montagna, P.C.
- In his free time, Anthony enjoys travelling, reading, watching and playing sports, and spending time with his family. He particularly enjoys spending time with his daughter, Phoebe, who is 16 and attends Norfolk Academy.
SON OF A CAPTAIN, USNR
As the son of an attorney who served his country proudly on active duty and in the reserves in the United States Navy Jag Corps, Anthony has the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure you get the results that you want. He has practiced law for over 26 years and is well known for his knowledge of the law and familiarity with the judges in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Newport News, and all of Hampton Roads.
In addition to representing individuals who were seriously injured as the result of the negligence of others, Anthony has successfully defended individuals charged with serious criminal and traffic offenses. He has represented men and women dealing with contested and uncontested divorce, custody, and support issues. Anthony is driven to succeed and prides himself on his extensive preparatory research – vital to a favorable verdict.
Anthony strives to answer all questions, to provide regular updates and return all phone calls. If you want an attorney who will think outside of the box, make your case a priority and work hard for you, Anthony is the attorney for you.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
4302 HUNTINGTON AVENUE, NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23607
A+ RATED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
Anthony Montagna, III is one of the preeminent Newport News, VA child custody lawyers. In October 1993, Anthony started practicing law with his father and former law partner, Anthony Montagna, Jr. Although Anthony’s father passed away in October, 2013, the knowledge that he possessed did not die with him. Fortunately, Anthony’s father taught him well. When you want one of the best Child Custody Lawyers in Newport News, VA call our firm at 757-380-8100 and make an appointment today.
Anthony Montagna, III has extensive experience representing mothers, fathers, and children as a Guardian ad Litem. A Guardian ad Litem is an attorney, who is appointed by the court to represent the child’s best interest.
The lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden understand that nothing is more terrifying than the thought of losing custody of your children. Anthony is acutely aware of the stress and worry that our clients experience during a contested custody matter in Newport News, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth or any where in Hampton Roads, VA. Together, you and your team of seasoned custody lawyers will sit down and develop a strategy to obtain the results you desire.
A HIGHLY RATED AND SKILLED LAW FIRM YOU CAN TRUST
After your divorce, Anthony is familiar with registering and modifying child custody orders. When Anthony represents you in court he is well prepared and well versed in the law. Anthony has compassion and drive. He understands that nothing is more valuable than your children. When you want a lawyer who will fight for you in court, call Anthony Montagna. Anthony will sit down with you and explain the strengths of your case and advise you how to improve your weaknesses.
UNION WORKERS WELCOME
Civilians and military personnel can rest easily when they have Anthony Montagna, III representing them. When you sit down with Anthony, he will explain to you every strength and weakness of your child custody case. He will explain his strategy and how the court system works.
If you have questions, Anthony, as one of the most skilled child custody lawyers in Newport News, VA, will answer your questions simply and straightforwardly. He will explain his billing and your expected costs. In many cases a payment plan is available and his fees are very reasonable.
When you need a Newport News child custody lawyer, who is tough as nails, passionate, and well prepared, call Anthony Montagna, III. Together, you and Anthony, will be a great team.
If you have any questions about your case in the Newport News Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, view the website HERE.
If you have any questions about your case in the Newport News Circuit Court, view the website HERE.