MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY
150 + YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE AT MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP
425 MONTICELLO AVENUE NORFOLK, VA 23510
4302 HUNTINGTON AVENUE NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23607
When accused of committing a crime in Norfolk, VA or any where in Hampton Roads, VA, it is important to hire tenacious CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS like Anthony L. Montagna, III and his partners who are capable of fighting hard to defend your rights. As Highly Rated Criminal Defense Lawyers in Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk, Chesapeake, and Norfolk, VA, Anthony and his partners understand that there is nothing more concerning, stressful, and difficult than knowing that you have been charged with a crime for which you may go to jail. Fortunately, when Anthony defends you, he will explain the elements of the crimes, the penalties, and the legal process. Anthony’s Norfolk Office is located at 425 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510 and his Newport News office is located at 4302 Huntington Avenue, Newport News, VA 23607.
When you need immediate assistance with your criminal charge in Norfolk, VA or any where in Virginia, call us today at 757-625-3500 or 757-380-8100. Some CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS in Norfolk, VA or anywhere in Hampton Roads, VA are not always available. At Montagna Klein Camden LLP, we are available 24 hours today to discuss your legal matter for charges in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News or anywhere in VA.
With Anthony L. Montagna, III, a highly rated criminal defense lawyer in Norfolk, VA, you can be confident that you have an experienced, professional family, traffic and criminal attorney on your side for your case. Anthony will fight to protect you and your family. He knows that every case is important to you, and he will battle for you in court.
Anthony was born on August 19, 1968 at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina. After several months, Anthony and his family moved to Norfolk, Virginia, his father’s home town.
Anthony graduated from Norfolk Academy in 1986. After graduation, Anthony attended and graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. At the University of Richmond, Anthony was awarded Intermediate Honors and was a proud member of the the Dean’s List. After graduating from the University of Richmond, Anthony attended and graduated from The University of Akron School of Law in 1993. Upon graduating from law school, Anthony joined his father as a partner at Montagna & Montagna, P.C.
As a partner at Montagna & Montagna, P.C., Anthony assisted individuals in many fields of law. Over the years, Anthony has handled bankruptcy, debt collection, worker’s compensation, personal injury, family law, DUI and traffic, security clearance, criminal, and corporation cases.
As the son of an attorney who served his country proudly on active duty and in the reserves in the United States Navy Jag Corps, Anthony has the necessary experience and knowledge to ensure you get the results that you want. He has practiced law for over 24 years and is well known for his knowledge of the law and familiarity with the judges in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Newport News, and all of Hampton Roads, VA.
In his free time, Anthony enjoys travelling, reading, watching and playing sports, and spending time with his family. He particularly enjoys spending time with his daughter, Phoebe, who is 14 and attends Norfolk Academy.
“With more than 24 years of experience, I know each case is different, and I provide personalized attention for each client,” says Anthony. “I am committed to providing my clients with zealous and skillful representation. I know that my client’s case is a serious concern, and I treat every client like I would want my family treated. I am here to guide you through the complexities of your case and to provide you simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
In addition to representing individuals who were seriously injured as the result of the negligence of others, Anthony has successfully defended individuals charged with serious criminal and traffic offenses. He has represented men and women dealing with contested and uncontested divorce, custody, and support issues. Anthony is driven to succeed and prides himself on his extensive preparatory research – vital to a favorable verdict.
Anthony strives to answer all questions, to provide regular updates and return all phone calls. If you want an attorney who will think outside of the box, make your case a priority and work hard for you, Anthony is the attorney for you.
THREE REASONS TO HIRE ANTHONY L. MONTAGNA, III
1. When you consider hiring an attorney, know that Anthony is here to help you. He is uniquely qualified to handle your simplest or most complex legal matter. Anthony will fight for you in court to ensure that your rights and entitlements are fully protected. He is only satisfied when you are satisfied and amazes people with his quick response to telephone and email requests.
2. Anthony practiced law with his father for over 20 years before he joined Montagna Klein Camden LLP. Anthony’s father was a retired Captain from the Naval Reserves and former Judge Advocate General (JAG). Anthony Montagna, Jr. taught Anthony everything about the division of military pensions, Survivor Benefit Plans (SBP), Thrift Savings Plans (TSP), and Leave and Earning Statements (LES). With the knowledge he acquired from working with his father, Anthony is ready to tackle your divorce, custody and support issues.
3. For over 24 years, Anthony has defended military and civilian individuals charged with serious crimes. He has won countless driving under the influence, reckless driving and traffic cases. As an attorney who has successfully represented individuals charged with murder, abduction, strangulation, rape, robbery, and drug crimes, Anthony is well known for his aggressive representation and complete preparation in defending his clients. Additionally, Anthony has successfully obtained large settlements and trial verdicts for his clients, who were injured in serious automobile, motorcycle, and trucking accidents. When you need a lawyer who thinks outside of the box and obtains great results, call Anthony today.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
1993 University of Akron School of Law, Akron, OH, J.D.
1990 University of Richmond, Richmond, VA, B.A., Major: Economics, Intermediate Honors, Dean’s List
OVER 150 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
Many of our clients our union workers, locals, students, vacationers, and military men and women. Even if you are not familiar with the area, it is important to hire a lawyer who is familiar with the courts, clerks, and judges. For over 24 years, Anthony has been representing men and women who were mistakenly charged with a crime that they did not commit and individuals who made a mistake and need the best criminal defense attorney available. At Montagna Klein Camden LLP, our lawyers have over 150 years of combined legal experience. You deserve the benefit of that experience.
A+ RATED BY THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
In Virginia, there are countless attorneys. However, when you may lose your freedom and go to jail, it is important to hire a lawyer who is skilled, trial tested, and reputable. Anthony Montagna is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and has a stellar reputation in the community. He has handled simple traffic cases and complex felonies like rape, robbery, murder, possession with intent to distribute drugs, and burglary.
UNION WORKERS WELCOME
Our clients are regular people like you. We represent locals, students, people on vacation, union workers, and military men and women. When we represent a member of our armed forces, we are willing to work closely with their command. We appreciate the hard work of our armed forces, and we want to provide to you the best representation available.
The Norfolk criminal defense lawyers at Montagna, Klein, Camden understand that everyone does not have unlimited money. To help you from the very beginning, we offer a free consultation and make payment plans available to our clients. Most importantly, we offer discounts to seniors, students, military men and women, and union workers.
CITIES AND COUNTIES THAT WE SERVE
- VIRGINIA BEACH
- NEWPORT NEWS
- NEW KENT
- WILLIAMSBURG/JAMES CITY
EXAMPLES OF CRIMES THAT WE DEFEND
- GRAND LARCENY
- PETTY LARCENY
- DISORDERLY CONDUCT
- OBTAINING MONEY BY FALSE PRETENSE
- OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
- HIT AND RUN
- PROBATION VIOLATIONS
- ALL OTHER MISDEMEANORS AND FELONIES
CONTACT US TODAY
If you have been arrested, charged or investigated for a crime, you should contact us immediately. We will immediately schedule an appointment to meet with Anthony or one of his partners. We are available 24 hours a day to help you defend yourself against one of the most challenging events in your life. Our telephone number is 757-625-3500.
HIRE AN EXPERIENCED NORFOLK, VA CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEY TO DEFEND YOU
We will assist you or a family member in setting a bond hearing immediately. As Norfolk criminal defense lawyers, we have experience with the prosecutors in the surrounding cities of Virginia Beach, Newport News, Portsmouth, Chesapeake and and all of Hampton Roads. Let our experienced lawyers defend you or your family members. We are conveniently located near the courthouse in Newport News and Norfolk, VA.
The top Norfolk criminal lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden, including Anthony Montagna, III, understand the uncertainty of what happens next following an arrest for a criminal charge. If you need a criminal defense lawyer, make an appointment with us. We will zealously defend you and assist you in every step of the criminal process. We will explain the elements of the crime, the burden of proof, what the Commonwealth must show, and any defenses you might have. If evidence was illegally seized, we will explain to you fruit of the poisonous tree, suppression of evidence and statements, and motions that can be filed to ensure you receive the most favorable disposition.
Whether you need representation at a preliminary hearing or trial, the criminal defense attorneys at Montagna Klein Camden will fight for you in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News or any city or county in Virginia. Our law firm has years of legal experience, and we’ll use that experience to negotiate a favorable plea or defend your case before a judge or jury.
CALL MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP TODAY
If you have been arrested, charged or investigated for a crime, contact the law office of Montagna Klein Camden. Call 757-625-3500 now for a free consultation. Our criminal defense attorneys are available 24 hours a day to help you protect your rights and defend you against one of the most challenging events of your life.
CASES IN THE NEWS
Although each case is different and results in one case do not guarantee results in other cases, some of our favorable court cases are the following:
- FELONY POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE COCAINE: DISMISSED
- FELONY OBJECT PENETRATION: CLIENT PLED TO MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT AND BATTERY
- FELONY POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE DRUGS: DISMISSED
- FIRST DEGREE MURDER: CLIENT PLED TO VOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER
- MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT AND BATTERY: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE MARIJUANA: NOLLE PROSEQUI (DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE)
- INDECENT EXPOSURE: DISMISSED
- ROBBERY: DISMISSED
- HARASSING PHONE CALLS: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR HIT AND RUN: DISMISSED
- VIOLATION OF PROTECTIVE ORDER: DISMISSED
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE: DISMISSED
- DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE: DISMISSED
- POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE COCAINE: REDUCED TO SIMPLE POSSESSION OF COCAINE
- MISDEMEANOR DOMESTIC ASSAULT AND BATTERY: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR DRIVING ON A REVOKED LICENSE: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR DRIVING OUTSIDE OF THE RESTRICTED LICENSE TERMS: DISMISSED
- MISDEMEANOR POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA WITH INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE: DISMISSE
CONNECT WITH US: